Who we are?
Your data will be processed by Annabelle Reyes, legal entity no. 52999772-K, with registered office at Pozuelo, Madrid. You can get in touch with us through this contact form.
Why do we process your information?
Spanish&Lessons will only process your personal data when:
1. It has obtained your consent to process your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes; and/or
2. It is necessary to comply with legal obligations applicable.
For what purpose do we process your information?
When you fill the forms made available on our website, your data, such as your name, email address, telephone number or address, is collected by Spanish&Lessons and processed in order to respond to your questions and requests, or to provide information.
If you provide your contacts, Spanish&Lessons may contact you for marketing purposes relating to its services, provided you have consented to the processing of your personal data for this purpose. If you do consent, you will receive marketing communications by email. However, you may object to this data processing at any time.
The personal data you provide us may also be processed for the purposes indicated at the time the data are collected.
Your consent is essential for Spanish&Lessons to be able to process your personal data for the purposes described above. However, if you choose not to give your consent, your visit to and use of our website will not be affected.
How long do we store your information?
Our policy is to store your data only for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected. However, in certain cases, we may store the data for longer periods when required by law.
What are my rights?
At any time, you may:
1. Have access to the information.
2. Ask for the correction of the information if it is inaccurate or incomplete
3. Ask for the erasure of your personal dataAs the data subject, you have the right to ask Spanish&Lessons to erase your data without undue delay, and Spanish&Lessons is required to erase your data without undue delay for any of the following reasons:a) The personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or processed;b) You withdrew your consent to the data processing (in cases in which the processing is based on consent) and there is no other ground for the processing in question;c) You object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate interests that justify their processing.
4. Ask for restriction of processing of your personal data.As data subject, you have the right to ask Spanish&Lessons to restrict the processing of your data when one of the following situations apply:a) You question the accuracy of the personal data, with a restriction period enabling Spanish&Lessons to verify its accuracy;b) The processing is unlawful; you oppose the erasure of the personal data and instead request the restriction of its use;c) If you have objected to the processing, pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller prevail over your grounds.
5. Object to the processing of personal data.
6. If the processing depends on your consent, you have to right to withdraw that consent.
If consent is legally necessary to process the data, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time. However, the right to withdraw consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing based on the consent initially given up to the point of its withdrawal. It also does not affect the subsequent processing of the data based on other legal ground, for example, in the case of compliance with a contractual obligation or with any legal requirements to which Spanish&Lessons is subject.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you should contact us in writing with this contact form.
Your requests will be processed with special care so that we can ensure we give effect to your rights. We may ask you to prove your identity in order to ensure that any personal data is only shared with its data subject.
Please bear in mind that, in certain cases, for example, as a result of legal requirements, your request may not be dealt with immediately.
Security and Confidentiality
We are committed to keeping your data secure and we use appropriate security measures to ensure your personal data is protected and to prevent access to them by unauthorised persons. We periodically analyse our security systems and policies to ensure that your data is safe and protected. However, the transmission of data over the Internet is not completely secure and we cannot provide an absolute guarantee of the security of the information transmitted through our website.